What is the deadline for application?
The deadline is to apply is July 28th 2021.
How long does the program run for?
It runs for 1 year, from August 2021 to July 2022.
What will I receive from this program?
- Amplification via the Paula’s Choice social platforms including Instagram story takeovers and content reposted across the Paula’s Choice social platforms.
- Paid content partnership ($6,000 for 6 pieces of content)
- Giveaway opportunities for your audience
- Access to Paula’s Choice University
- Group Instagram growth and content strategy coaching session with Mattie James, Lifestyle Influencer & Entrepreneur
- Early access to new product launches, unlimited product access and custom swag
- VIP affiliate program membership including 15% starting commission and a custom community landing page on paulaschoice.com with 15% off for your audience
- Bi-monthly group masterclasses with guest hosts and Paula’s Choice experts on content creation, strategy and other topics tailored to your needs and interests.
- Calls with the Paula’s Choice team on goals, strategy and other areas of support as needed
- Skin consultation and full personalized routine
How will I know if I have been selected or not selected?
We will let you know via email if you have or have not been selected.
When will I be notified if I have been selected or not selected?
You will be notified the week of August 16th 2021.
How do I know my application has been received?
You will not receive an email but you will see a confirmation screen at the end of your application.
What are the eligibility requirements?
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older, identify as Black or African American, have 20k or less followers on your primary social media platform, located in the US or Canada, and must share skin care/beauty content on your social media and/or are looking to expand into this space.
What are the application questions?
Beyond the eligibility questions (outlined above), you will be required to answer the following six questions.
Tell us why skincare matters to you and what motivates you to create content on the topic?
Tell us what you are hoping to achieve with your social platforms for the next 12 months.
How will this program help you with what you are hoping to achieve?
Are there any specific areas that you would value support in from Paula’s Choice?
What does community mean to you?
Tell us about the content that you are most excited or proud to produce.
What type of Influencers can apply?
We encourage influencers with a passion for skin care and community building to apply to the On The Rise Program. These are the areas where we're best qualified to give guidance.
Is there a maximum and minimum number of followers required?
There is no minimum follower requirement, however, the maximum is 20k on your primary social media platform.
How are applications being reviewed & evaluated?
Applications that meet eligibility criteria will be reviewed by the Paula’s Choice team using a predetermined selection framework. The framework is designed to ensure our selection process is thoughtful, inclusive and intersectional, in line with our values. Our criteria were developed in collaboration with our DEI consultant, ReadySet and our advisory panel made up of, Brooke Devard- Ozaydinli, Diarrha N'Diaye-Mbaye, Sean Garrette and Quani Burnett, Black content creators & leading voices in the skin care community. The selection framework takes into account the compatibility of the applicants' goals to the program & alignment with our core values of community & education.
What is the content partnership fee?
The content partnership for this program is $6,000 for 6 pieces of content during the year-long program.
Can I save my application and come back to it?
There is no option to save your application so it must be completed in one go.
Do I have to have used or featured Paula's Choice products on my social platforms?
No, you don't have to have purchased, used or featured Paula’s Choice products on your social platforms to be eligible for this program. However, you must be interested in skin care.
I already have a partnership with Paula's Choice, can I still apply?
Yes, you can still apply for this program.
If I applied last year, can I apply again?
Yes, you can re-apply for this program.
If I do not get accepted to this program, are there other ways I can work with Paula’s Choice?
Yes! Outside of this program, we have content partnership opportunities all year. We also have an affiliate program that you can sign up for.