What is considered an International order?
· Orders shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada
· Express orders to Canada. See Canadian Order FAQs for more information.
What are the shipping costs, carriers used, and the estimated arrival time?
· Shipping cost is a flat rate of $55.
· International orders are excluded from our Free Shipping specials.
· Delivery takes 5-7 business days, Monday-Friday. Delays can occur if the order is held at Customs pending more details from the recipient, a payment of fees by the recipient is owed or due to weather/carrier delays.
· Paula's Choice ships via UPS or FedEx for all international orders. We cannot ship to PO boxes.
· We are unable to select the carrier for an order due to automated order processing.
· Tracking and carrier details will appear in your shipment confirmation email, and in your Order History on PaulasChoice.com, after your order ships.
Is there anything else I need to know before placing my order?
· Taxes, duties, and customs/brokerage fees collected at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
· If cost estimates for the above fees are needed, contact your local Customs office.
· Ingredient restrictions may apply depending on your country's regulations. Please check our Product Restrictions topic and with Customs in your country before placing your order.
· We are unable to issue a refund for shipping or the products if your package is confiscated by, or not collected from, Customs; if you refuse your package; or if your order is undeliverable as addressed; or if requirements are not met, based on the import regulations for your country.
· Gift orders and free products or samples are not exempt from Customs or associated fees.
If you would like to see if there is a distributor in your country, please visit International Contact Information.
If you are instead looking for information about shipping to the U.S. and Canada, please visit U.S. and Canada Shipping Information.