When will my order arrive?
Most orders process and ship in 1-4 business days but there are sometimes delays due to order volume or inventory. Once shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking number and carrier details. This information can also be found under “My Account” > “Orders” on paulaschoice.com.
- US Standard Shipping: 3-5 business days after shipment
- Canada Standard Shipping: 7-9 business days or less after shipment
- US Express Delivery*: Overnight (1 business day) or 2 business day delivery options available
*All rush orders must be placed by 10 am PST for same business day shipping. If an order is placed after this time on Friday, it will not ship until Monday. Express delivery timeframes do not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Not available to P.O Boxes, APO, FPO or DPO.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer Free Standard Shipping for US and Canada, on orders $25+
For all other orders, please see below:
- US Standard: $5.50
- US 2-Business Day Express: $15.00
- Overnight/US 1-Business Day Express: $25.00
- Canada Standard: $7.50
- AK/HI Standard: $8.00
- AK/HI 2-Business Day: $30.00
- AK/HI 1-Business Day: $50.00
- US Territories Standard: $10.00
- International Economy: $55.00
What carrier will deliver my order?
- We ship via UPS or USPS for all standard deliveries and are unable to select a carrier due to automated order processing.
- Rush delivery is usually sent through UPS.
- Canadian orders are shipped with Landmark Global and transferred to Canada Post or select courier for delivery.
- Orders sent to a PO Box, APO, FPO and DPO will be shipped through USPS or UPS SurePost. Click here for more APO/FPO/DPO shipping details.
Can I specify where to leave my package or provide delivery instructions?
- Delivery locations are at the sole discretion of the delivery driver and are outside of the control of Paula's Choice.
- Once your order ships, you can try contacting the carrier with special instructions for delivery if needed; this can sometimes be done online by creating an account with the relevant carrier.
- Some carriers may require a signature based on the delivery driver’s discretion. Please contact the carrier directly for further details.
- A signature is required on all orders of $300 or more.
***Please note: We authorize your card for the full amount of the purchase when your order is placed. This authorization will show as pending and will fall off your account within a few days, depending on your bank. Your card will be charged the final amount when your order ships.***
We are unable accept orders placed from the following countries: Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Cote d'Ivoire, Iran, Lebanon, Macedonia, Pakistan, Ukraine. If you would like to see if there is a distributor in your country, please visit International Contact Information.